[AG-TECH] Will the Moo resurface?

Randy Groves randy.groves at boeing.com
Fri Apr 23 17:38:37 CDT 2004

Sounds like a nice idea.  I realized however, that we need to make sure
that we don't start proliferating protocols and ports that need to be open
on a firewall.  That to me was one of the major problems with AG 1.  AG 2
goes a long way to fixing this, and will be one of the ways that I may be
able to solve the perimeter problem to the satisfaction of the security
folks (that is yet to be tested, though).  Unfortunately, I think the trend
is to more firewalls rather than less.  I would hate to start crippling
those unfortunate enough to have to live behind them.

-randy