[AG-TECH] Will the Moo resurface?

Jeff Carpenter jeffc at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Fri Apr 23 15:36:14 CDT 2004

I still use the Mud chat whenever possible.  My moo interface (SimpleMu) is
customizable with color coding.  Messages "to you" are one color and
whispered messages are another.

I like being able to sideline a chat with a person without having to move
to different venue by using the "whisper" command.

Cheers,
Jeff