FW: [AG-TECH] installation help on display machine

Jackson, George C ERDC-ITL-MS Contractor George.C.Jackson at erdc.usace.army.mil
Wed Apr 14 16:30:43 CDT 2004

forgot to cc the list on this...

-----Original Message-----
From: Jackson, George C ERDC-ITL-MS Contractor
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2004 4:29 PM
To: 'Monika Rabarison'
Subject: RE: [AG-TECH] installation help on display machine

Hi Monika,

I forgot to add that I was running a beacon client on the agaudio and
agvideo machines and I do show up on the beacon site, although my site shows
a row of gray NA's. Audio works locally but, like video, doesn't get out to
or from other venue sites.

As David suggested, I'm inclined to believe that it's more network related.
I sent email to our network admin to find out if anything has changed with
multicast here. Waiting to hear back.

Thanks for the replies,
George Jackson