[AG-TECH] shared browser with private website possible?

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Apr 14 08:11:10 CDT 2004

The other alternative is to use the shared browser with a shared proxy; this
changes the application structure slightly, but makes it much more like the
trivial shared applications that have been done for decades, simply
multiplexing input and output.

We did a shared adventure back in '93 that way that was a smash hit :-)

--Ivan