[AG-TECH] shared browser with private website possible?

ivo schindler ag-techliste at toastbrot.ch
Wed Apr 14 02:56:52 CDT 2004

Hi Hank

Thank you for your answer, it was the only one!

you are right in the points of security and so on. but hardware is out of
scope of my thesis and it would use 2 computer for every node plus your
hardware. as i would use AG for a big amount of Workingspaces i think
your proposed solution is not realistic.

do you or anybody else know any other solution? i've tested vnc but this
is neither integrated in ag nor does it scale at all.

thank you and greetings.
ivo schindler