[AG-TECH] Node Setup Wizard problems

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Apr 13 14:16:13 CDT 2004

Hi Mike:

Can you try configuring your node using NodeManagement.py?  This should
provide additional info about the problem you're having, possibly within
NodeManagement itself, and probably in the log files (agns.log,
agsm.log, AGService.log).  This way, you can get your node set up, and
we can understand the problem that the node setup wizard is running into
and fix it.

Let me know what happens, and send your log files along if things don't
work out.

Thanks,

Tom