[AG-TECH] Node Setup Wizard problems

Mike Weaver weaver at er.doe.gov
Tue Apr 13 11:43:37 CDT 2004

I installed all prerequisites and AGTK 2.1.2 on my room node (Display:
Win2K, Audio:RHL 7.3, Video: RHL 7.3) and imported my certificate to all
3 machines.   I ran AGServiceManager.py on all machines and then
NodeSetupWizard.pyw from the (W2K) Display machine.  When it tries to
connect to the Video Capture machine, it fails.  All systems are
time-sync'ed and DNS-resolvable (each can ping the others).  All certs
(Globus & ANL CA and my ID) look fine on machines.

I see the AGServiceManager running on the video machine and tcpdump
shows traffic in both directions when the display machine attempts to
connect, but it still fails.  The agsm.log file on the video machine is
empty even with the --debug option.  The agsm.log file on the display
machine is also empty.  The NodeSetupWizard.log on the Display machine
says:

04/13/04 12:32:52 1728 AG.NodeSetupWizard nodesetupwizard.pyw:332 INFO
NodeSetupWizard:VideoCaptureWindow:Validate: Service manager is not
started

Any advise would be appreciated.

Mike

--