[AG-TECH] CVS assistance - I'd LIKE to be able to check out the new stuff

Eric Olson eolson at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Apr 9 11:41:50 CDT 2004

Hi,
CVS is changing quite often right now, so it's very difficult to work from
that code at the moment.
When we release an alpha, you will be able to use the included packages to
work from cvs.

Some of the problems you're having now may be helped by getting updated
dependencies such as SOAPpy and pyGlobus, but you will still run into
issues with new code that hasn't been polished up yet.

Eric