[AG-TECH] distance learning

Jennifer Teig von Hoffman jtvh at bu.edu
Mon Apr 5 15:25:58 CDT 2004

Hi Ron,

I'm sure people will have *tons* of info for you on this!

One course I'm aware of (as a success story) is the joint HPC course
Roger Edberg presented about at the 2002 AG Retreat. For a link to his
slides and paper, go to:

	http://www-fp.mcs.anl.gov/ag/events/retreat-mar02/program.htm

And either scroll down about 1/3 of the page, or just search for "Edberg".

Also, Leslie Southern wrote up an excellent report about AG use in
distance ed training workshops held by PACS Training a couple years ago.
  But for the life of me I can't find the link to her paper (it was from
a CUG users group, I seem to recall). Does anybody out there have the link?

- Jennifer