[AG-TECH] iTuner 4 port BT878 card

Michael Miller mimiller at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Tue Sep 9 14:26:01 CDT 2003

Bob,

Here's my video-config file:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="US-ASCII"?>
<!DOCTYPE ag_site SYSTEM "config.dtd" >
<ag_site>
  <ag_node name="Copland">
   <capture_computer name="Copland">
    <capture_card input="Composite1" number="0" purpose="MAIN"
device="Microsoft WDM Image Capture (Win32)"/>
    <capture_card input="Composite1" number="1" purpose="PRESENTER"
device="Microsoft WDM Image Capture (Win32)"/>
   </capture_computer>
  </ag_node>
</ag_site>

All I did was replace the original Osprey entry with the MS WDM string.

Michael Miller
NCSA
At 01:47 PM 9/9/2003, Bob Riddle wrote:
>I've installed a iTuner 4 video port card on my WinXP AG capture machine
>(a PIG).  In the past, I modified the c:\ag\agapps\video.config file to
>support multiple Osprey 100 cards.  It's not clear to me how to do this
>for the iTuner card.  Every time the vrm-eventlistener starts up the four
>vic's, I get a Window where I have to select the video "device".
>I'd like to do this once or figure out how to accommodate this in the
>video-config file.
>
>Any suggestions, pointers, or sympathy?
>Incidentally, they're very nice streams, less space & heat inside the PC,
>and with the exception of this operational thing - seems like a good fit
>for H.261 video.
>
>--
>Bob Riddle (bdr at internet2.edu)    Technologist,Internet2
>3025 Boardwalk, Suite 100         Ann Arbor, Michigan  48108
>Business Phone: 734.913.4257      Fax Number:  734.913.4255
>
>"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls
>and looks like work" Thomas Edison

Thanx,

Michael Miller
System Engineer
Visualization Technology Support
Computing and Data Management
University of Illinois - UC
217-649-0747

"If you're clear in your vision and trust the people in your team with
clear objectives, they will invariably do their best to achieve everything
desired, and usually deliver everything you could have hoped for and even
more." -Paul Debevec