[AG-TECH] iTuner 4 port BT878 card

Bob Riddle bdr at internet2.edu
Wed Sep 10 07:19:39 CDT 2003

you're my hero!  I tried replacing the "device=" string with different
things found in different places - never occurred to me the right thing
was to use the WDM string found in the vic-> device list ... sheesh ...

What do you think of the card?  Given that I'm running a one-box "AG",
and the Osprey cards seemed to generate alot of heat, I was happy to
hear about something that was "smaller" in booth footprint & "heat".