[AG-TECH] iTuner 4 port BT878 card

Bob Riddle bdr at internet2.edu
Tue Sep 9 13:47:45 CDT 2003

I've installed a iTuner 4 video port card on my WinXP AG capture machine
(a PIG).  In the past, I modified the c:\ag\agapps\video.config file to
support multiple Osprey 100 cards.  It's not clear to me how to do this
for the iTuner card.  Every time the vrm-eventlistener starts up the
four vic's, I get a Window where I have to select the video "device".
I'd like to do this once or figure out how to accommodate this in the
video-config file.

Any suggestions, pointers, or sympathy?

Incidentally, they're very nice streams, less space & heat inside the
PC, and with the exception of this operational thing - seems like a good
fit for H.261 video.

--
Bob Riddle (bdr at internet2.edu)    Technologist,Internet2
3025 Boardwalk, Suite 100         Ann Arbor, Michigan  48108

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work" Thomas Edison