[AG-TECH] Certificates again

Glover George glover.george at usm.edu
Mon Sep 8 11:22:18 CDT 2003

We installed 2.1.1 and requested certificates and got them.  However,
when a different user went to run the program they got the dialog asking
to request a certificate (as well as trying to run venu client in
linux).  To make a long story short, in the process of re-installing
windows the certificate was lost.  So we simply submitted a reqest from
the venue client after reinstall for another one.  It's been a week and
we have not recieved any certificates. (Note: We submitted once in linux
and once in Windows - because we thought you need to run client in each
machine, I see from a new post now that you only need to run
AGServiceManager.py on the audio/video machines? Is this correct?)

Can anyone advise?  Also, if i do need to save and re-use these
certificates, how do i copy them?   If I need to re-install windows
again for some reason, can i just copy the certificates directory back
over, or do i need to import them.  Is there any more detailed info on
certificates other than in the manual that says you need a certificate.