[AG-TECH] chat bug and misc.

Alex Colomb colomb at trace.wisc.edu
Mon Sep 8 14:03:30 CDT 2003

During our SWOF meeting over AG 2.x today my chat input decided to stop
working.  I could type a message, but when I tried to send it nothing
happened other than the text disappearing from the input box.  Anyone else
experience this?

Jennifer, I'm using the same camera.  Why does your look so much better!?!

Does anyone know how to change the name that appears in the vic video for
the stream you are producing?  If I hit the Menu button, the text in
question shows up under the Name field, but changing it does nothing and
every time I start the venue client, it defaults back to the same
nondescript text.

Thanks,

Alex
Trace R&D Center