[AG-TECH] AG2.1.1b multi-machine node problems

Michael Daw mike.daw at man.ac.uk
Fri Sep 5 05:10:19 CDT 2003

Has anyone found any problems configuring a AG2.1.1 multi-machine node?

I get to the stage where I can add the ServiceManagers, but I can't add
associated Services (the dialog is blank). I've tried the Node Setup Wizard
and this fails too (when I press 'Finish', it flags an error and sends an
automated log to ANL).

Alternatively, has anyone done this successfully? Or - best of all - has
anyone encountered this problem and overcome it?

Frustratingly enough, I managed to do this under AG2.0, but there was the
(now fixed) bug of no support for PAL. So, something's changed...

--Mike

Michael Daw, e-Science Consultant
SVE Group (Supercomputing, Visualization and e-Science)

Manchester Computing, Kilburn Building,
University of Manchester, Manchester M13 9PL, UK

Tel: +44 (0)161 275 7026
Fax: +44 (0)161 275 6800
Email: michael.daw at man.ac.uk

http://www.sve.man.ac.uk/General/Staff/daw