[AG-TECH] AG2.1.1 Venue Server Problems

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Sep 3 00:50:55 CDT 2003

Mike:

We don't know of a problem with this functionality, though this behavior
has shown up in understandable situations.  If you forward your
VenueManagement.log also, I'll have a look.

By the way, our venue server should be ready for you to work with
Wednesday afternoon (your time).  I'll let you know as soon as you can
access it.

Tom