[AG-TECH] AG2.1.1 Venue Server Problems

Darran Edmundson darran.edmundson at anu.edu.au
Thu Sep 4 03:57:13 CDT 2003

I tried for the first time today to run VenueServer.py.  It
starts up fine but when trying to connect my venue client (same
machine) via the https url on VenueServer startup, I get a
cryptic "cannot connect" message.  This is AG2.1.1b on
Windows 2000.  Otherwise AG is running fine.  Is there a
trick I'm missing to starting one's own VenueServer?
As always, any help is much appreciated.

Cheers,
Darran.