[AG-TECH] How to transfer a certificate

Rogerio Luiz Iope rgluiz at usp.br
Thu Oct 16 07:29:29 CDT 2003

Hi,

I have just installed the AccessGrid Toolkit 2.1.1b
on a Windows 2000 Server, but I am experiencing
problems with the VideoProducer service: sometimes it freezes
the images captured by the cameras, sometimes it even refuses
on opening the captured windows images.
So I decided to build another machine, a dual Xeon with Win XP.
My question is, is it possible to transfer the Globus certificate
to that new machine, or I'll have to request a
new one ? If the transfer is possible, how can I do that ?

I'm a newbie on AGTk 2.1.x on Windows; I was used to use
version 1.1, only on Linux machines.

Thanks in advance.

Rogerio