[AG-TECH] Re: AG Installation

Jennifer Teig von Hoffman jtvh at bu.edu
Mon Nov 24 11:01:09 CST 2003

Himani,

Thanks for your mail. I'm not sure what to advise, so I'm cc-ing ag-tech
on my reply in the hopes that somebody else on the list can be of more help.

One thing I can say is that there is nothing you need to do on your
Windows machine to enable multicast; this is something which must be
done by your local (and also most likely wide-area) network engineers.

Cheers,
Jennifer