[AG-TECH] Re: AG Installation

Lee Derks derksl at unm.edu
Mon Nov 24 12:16:44 CST 2003

Hello,

    For some reason, the Access Grid Toolkit software liked my computer this
morning. I uninstalled the software like I did on numerous occasions. This
time, after the uninstall applications completed, I went into the registry
editor and deleted all traces of Python & AGTK. I reinstalled the software
and it seems to work. I just need my Globus certificate.

Lee Derks