[AG-TECH] Re: AG Installation

Jennifer Teig von Hoffman jtvh at bu.edu
Mon Nov 24 08:30:31 CST 2003

Hi Lee,

Hmm, that's strange behavior; I don't believe the lack of multicast
would have any effect on the "request certificate" function. Does it
just not respond at all, or does it give you any kind of error message?
I'm also not sure why you'd need to run the Node Setup wizard on a
personal node, but perhaps I'm just missing something here.

I'm cc-ing ag-tech, since I haven't seen anything like this before but
perhaps somebody else has.

Cheers,
Jennifer