[AG-TECH] My Project

Adam Quiney adam_quiney at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 3 13:18:13 CST 2003

Hello everyone,

I've been assigned by my supervisor to implement a
bridge between AG nodes and NetMeeting clients.  I
currently have pretty limited knowledge with regards
to network protocols, and the type of protocols that
AG and NetMeeting both use.  I've been reading as much
as possible into the specifications for H.323 and RTP,
but I still feel incredibly overwhelmed.

Ivan Judson mentioned that the OpenMCU project would
be the best place to start, so I've also been reading
as much information as I can find over at
www.openh323.org.

Nonetheless, any help or advice would be GREATLY
appreciated.  If anyone has some time to spare to help
me out, or even just answer a few questions, please
let me know.

Thanks,

--Adam