[AG-TECH] Osprey 210 Simulstream?

Randy Groves randy.groves at boeing.com
Mon Mar 24 17:47:43 CST 2003

Just installed a new node machine, with a Osprey 210, and the PIG.  This
card came with newer drivers than I have on other machines of mine, and it
looks like they've split out the capability for multiple applications to
grab the stream from a single card.  As a result, I get a message that I
need to purchase the 'Simulstream' capability for this card (for $600!!!)
in order for the picture to show up in both the Display and Capture
windows.  Is my analysis of the situation correct?  In the older drivers,
this capability seems to have been included.

Anybody else run into this?

-randy