[AG-TECH] Multi-head AGP video cards, anyone?

Bob Riddle bdr at internet2.edu
Tue Mar 18 07:00:20 CST 2003

The Parhelia works well for me, instead of using the 4th display for the
operator console, I use the 3 projected displays as my "console" as well
as my "video space", since part of what I hope to show is how "easy" it
is to use the AG.

just my $.02 worth

--
Bob Riddle (bdr at internet2.edu)    Technologist,Internet2
3025 Boardwalk, Suite 100         Ann Arbor, Michigan  48108

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work" Thomas Edison