[AG-TECH] Multi-head AGP video cards, anyone?

Osland, CD (Chris) C.D.Osland at rl.ac.uk
Tue Mar 18 04:29:20 CST 2003

I looked everywhere for a 4-head AGP card at a recent trade show;
as you say, all of them seem to be PCI.  The only chink in the
armour is the Matrox Parhelia, with three outputs, on AGP.

Cheers

Chris

Chris Osland                         Office tel: +44 (0) 1235 446565
Digital Media and Access Grid      Medialab tel: +44 (0) 1235 446459
BIT Department             Access Grid room tel: +44 (0) 1235 445666
e-mail:   C.D.Osland at rl.ac.uk               Fax: +44 (0) 1235 445597

CLRC Rutherford Appleton Laboratory (Bldg. R18)
Chilton, DIDCOT, Oxon OX11 0QX, UK

[The contents of this email are confidential and
are for the use of the intended recipient only.
If you are not the intended recipient do not take
any action on it or show it to anyone else,
but return this email to the sender and delete your copy of it.]