[AG-TECH] Globus Certificate

Brian Corrie brian.corrie at newmic.com
Wed Mar 5 14:56:37 CST 2003

All,

This was discussed at the TownHall meeting yesterday. I saw the same
behaviour. When you do the install it appears that when asked to create a
certificate it fails for some reason. It will create the appropriate files if
you go into the Win Globus menu (under Programs) and generate a certificate
after the install is finished. The files will then be created correctly. I am
not sure where they are created the first time... Bob, I have not created
this as a bug with bugzilla, so you might want to do that!

Cheers,

	Brian