[AG-TECH] bandwidth slider max 128Kb/s ??

Douglas Baggett dbaggett at nsf.gov
Tue Jun 24 10:34:26 CDT 2003

Thanks for the information. I'll be sure to check it out.

Not to get TOO off topic, since I should probably post this to the ovic
mailing list, but I did download the Beta ovic this morning and tried to
get it running with a videum video capture card (on win2k) but all I
could get was a pitch black in the ovic window display (and it was being
transmitted too). I didn't have too much time to troubleshoot it, so it
might be something trivial. I don't have much experience with the videum
capture cards since the system it was installed was installed by InSors.
If I continue to have issues I'll try to post something on the other
mailing list.

Anyway I thought I might mention it anyhow in case you knew anything
concerning that piece of hardware. Thanks again for the tip on modifying
the vic preferences.

Doug B
CISE/NSF/OAD Network/AG Grid Administrator