[AG-TECH] grid-proxy-init

Coorpender, Steven SCoorp at LSUHSC.EDU
Thu Jun 19 11:49:34 CDT 2003

I am trying to install the AGTk2.0 on 2 machines--one win2K and one
linux---I have the linux box up and running with videoProducer and audio
services, but I am having problems with the win2K machine which will run
VideoConsumer services.

After installing the prereq software, I copied the userkey.pem and
usercert.pem from my working linux machine to the appropriate directory on
the win2k machine, then ran the globus configuration with no errors. I then
installed the AgTk2.0 and ran grid-init-proxy. I click create and then get a
message box with the following errors:

-------------------------------
1584:error:0906D06C:PEM routines:PEM_read_bio:no start
line:.\crypto\pem\pem_lib.c:662:Expecting:CERTIFICATE

1584:error:80069072:lib(128):proxy_init_cred:processing
cert:.\gssapi_ssleay\sslutils.c:2515:File=C:\Documents and
Settings\Administrator\Application Data\globus\usercert.pem

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I could try next? Do I need to
copy any other files from the linux machine (s.a. Globus CA certificate and
the signing policy)? Thanks.

Steven Coorpender
Systems Analyst
LSU Eye Center, New Orleans, LA