[AG-TECH] Problems with access grid shared browser

Thomas Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Jun 19 16:17:49 CDT 2003

Ferdinand:

The errors you are getting could also occur if you haven't installed the
shared browser.  This component is not included in the standard AG2
release.  It is a separate installer, available from the same web page
where you retrieved the AG2 software.

http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/fl/research/accessgrid/software/releases/2.0/windows.html

The installer should set up your mailcap file properly.

Tschuess,

Tom