[AG-TECH] latest revision of quickstart doc

Jennifer Teig von Hoffman jtvh at bu.edu
Wed Jun 18 13:01:02 CDT 2003

Hi all,

Well, I've been a bit slow on the uptake here, but I've finally updated my quickstart doc to support the AG 2.0 final release. The new version is at:

	http://scv.bu.edu/~jtvh/AGTk2/2.0.txt

Suggestions and corrections are always welcome! Also, is there anybody out there who'd be interested in taking this the next step, adding screen shots and such, and submitting it to the AGDP? I'd be more than happy to step back and let you take full authorship credit, as long as you stick within the licensing requirements of course.

- Jennifer