[AG-TECH] latest revision of quickstart doc

Cindy Sievers sievers at lanl.gov
Wed Jun 18 13:38:15 CDT 2003

Hi Jennifer,

I'm in the process of installing AG 2.0 on a laptop (just finished on the
multi machine room node!!) - I'm sort of writing up some docs as I go for
other operators here, so I will be happy to do some screen shots and such.

Cindy

At 02:01 PM 6/18/2003 -0400, Jennifer Teig von Hoffman wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>Well, I've been a bit slow on the uptake here, but I've finally updated my
>quickstart doc to support the AG 2.0 final release. The new version is at:
>
>         http://scv.bu.edu/~jtvh/AGTk2/2.0.txt
>
>Suggestions and corrections are always welcome! Also, is there anybody out
>there who'd be interested in taking this the next step, adding screen
>shots and such, and submitting it to the AGDP? I'd be more than happy to
>step back and let you take full authorship credit, as long as you stick
>within the licensing requirements of course.
>
>- Jennifer

Cindy Sievers           Los Alamos National Laboratory
sievers at lanl.gov        Group CCS-1 MS B287
tel:505.665.6602        Advanced Computing
fax:505.665.4939        Los Alamos, NM 87544