[AG-TECH] Packaging a Shared Application for AG 2

Ti Leggett leggett at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jun 17 17:23:17 CDT 2003

Based on the fact that you say you don't have the tools to create an
installer I'm guessing this is for windows. If it is, check out the mail
I just replied to about "Problems with access grid shared browser". If
you're serious about it the shared app, then you'll want to package it
because it will make things easier to debug and test, believe or not.
I'd download InnoSetup and ISTool (you can find the links if you google
for InnoSetup). Once you have that, check out the AccessGrid cvs module
and take a look at AccessGrid/sharedapps/SharedBrowser/SharedBrowser.iss