[AG-TECH] Packaging a Shared Application for AG 2

Allan Spale aspale at evl.uic.edu
Tue Jun 17 16:01:55 CDT 2003

Hello,

I would like to know how it would be possible to test a shared application
for AG 2.  Because it is necessary to associate a MIME type with the
shared application, it would seem necessary to perform some sort of
instalation of the software in order to create this association.
Currently, I do not have the capability to create some sort of
installation package that would put things in the correct place.  Without
this capability, how can I test the shared application to see if it works
correctly with AG 2?

Thanks.

Allan
EVL at UIC