..Re: [AG-TECH] Rat forwarding

Jason Hill jahill at scl.ameslab.gov
Mon Jun 16 14:03:05 CDT 2003

Vandana

I installed on Debian - so some steps may be different for you, but here
goes:

It seems your OS doesn't know where to locate AGNodeService.py . When I
converted the rpm packages to debian packages and installed them, it
placed that file in /usr/bin . Try looking there for AGNodeService,
AGServiceManager, and NodeManagement.py. At the prompt you could try :

$> /usr/bin/AGNodeService.py

That should start the script.

I also found it very helpful to download the CVS for the AGTK and look
into the documentation, particularly the RoomBasedNode-HOWTO.doc file.
It will be located in the docs directory in the folder you choose to
install it in.

Hope that helps.

-Jason

Jason Hill