[AG-TECH] PIG over remote X Session

Mark Leonard mark.leonard at unh.edu
Wed Jun 4 10:56:02 CDT 2003

I'm also wondering about work-a-rounds for non-multicast nodes...

Is there any documentation or anyone out there using a bridge between
unicast and multicast that can give me some words of advice on how to start
building one here??? I've been told it maybe several years before our campus
will be multicast enabled...

Thanks for your time-
mark

Mark Leonard