[AG-TECH] Ag2.0 Install on Debian Linux - possibly also on KNOPPIX?

Grzesiek Sedek grzesiek at mi2.hr
Tue Jun 3 20:34:39 CDT 2003

I did one- it's hardly an alpha i would say- I've just included vic and
rat witch is enough for all new people I'm recruiting ;-) , mostly
without multicast so connection is made through quickbridge, once I'll
get more time I'm planning to remaster it with full AG support.
You can download it from:

http://www.jinxt.net/knoppix.iso

its just 200Mb
Keep me updated please!