[AG-TECH] camera position

Bob Riddle bdr at internet2.edu
Wed Jul 23 15:50:11 CDT 2003

I think this is one of the interesting things about the AG.  Most
instances of folks speaking "into" a camera are one-on-one things, or
like the news reporter speaking to the newscasters back in the studio.
At a "normal" AG meeting, say the SC2003 planning meetings, there are
generally 6 or more "speaking" participants - its difficult to look at
the camera and to look at the "person" you're talking to ... maybe we
could wear them mounted on the head such that when you turned to your
left, everyone would "know" you're tallking to the image (person) on the
left of your projected display ...

now, is that your left or my left ...

--
Bob Riddle (bdr at internet2.edu)    Technologist,Internet2
3025 Boardwalk, Suite 100         Ann Arbor, Michigan  48108

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work" Thomas Edison