[AG-TECH] camera position

Don Lewis djlewis at ualr.edu
Wed Jul 23 15:38:41 CDT 2003

Here at UALR we place the camera just at the bottom
edge of the center of the screen. By placing presenters
in center over the camera it appears as though our audience
is looking right at the presenter. If several people are talking
often in a meeting I group them around the center of the screen.
  The camera placement does not block the projection.

Don Lewis