[AG-TECH] Access Grid

Jennifer Teig von Hoffman jtvh at bu.edu
Tue Jul 8 10:34:59 CDT 2003

Mike,

One source of information you might want to check out is the tutorials by the AG Training Project:

	http://webct.ncsa.uiuc.edu:8900/public/AGIB/

Some of the hardware information is a bit out of date (we're working on fixing that, as well as updating the rest of the tutorials to include more information about version 2.x), but still provides a reasonable amount of context. There's also an overview for decision makers that might be helpful; you can print out a PDF version of it that's handy for talking to others in your organization too.

Cheers,
Jennifer