[AG-TECH] Triggering red light bulb with VIC - seriously!!!

Carter, Tameka ttcarter at bnl.gov
Thu Jul 3 13:40:01 CDT 2003

I wrote a little java program (I have been learning java) and inserted a
line or so in the source for rat to trigger an On Air button for the folks
here at Brookhaven.  It is nothing complicated; communication between the
programs happens via sockets.

Tameka Carter
Information Technology Division
Emerging Software Technology Group