[AG-TECH] Access Grid

Allan Spale aspale at evl.uic.edu
Thu Jul 3 16:56:21 CDT 2003

Mike,

Last summer I worked on a Powerpoint presentation describing various
aspects of the Access Grid that would contain some of the information that
you are seeking.  You can view it at:
http://www.evl.uic.edu/accessgrid/slides/ag-evl-final4.ppt.  A lot of
information can be found in the documentation section from the home page
of the Access Grid project at: http://www.accessgrid.org/ (there is a
documentation project whose home page is at:
http://www.accessgrid.org/agdp/).

Good luck in finding what you need.

Allan
EVL at UIC