[AG-TECH] Two Win2K or WinXP AG setups - anybody done them?

Bob Riddle bdr at internet2.edu
Fri Jan 24 08:44:55 CST 2003

We're using one machine (okay, two if you count the Gentner!)

A Dell 530 Precision with dual xeon 2.4 ghz with 3 Osprey 100's, and a
Matrox Parhelia AGP card (which limits us to 3 displays - which is all
our AG room has had room for since inception).
Works just dandy for us.

--
Bob Riddle (bdr at internet2.edu)    Technologist,Internet2
3025 Boardwalk, Suite 100         Ann Arbor, Michigan  48108

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work" Thomas Edison