[AG-TECH] Two Win2K or WinXP AG setups - anybody done them?

Randy Groves randy.groves at boeing.com
Fri Jan 24 09:35:40 CST 2003

Thanks for the replys, folks.  But I may have not been clear on my
question. I know that I can run all this on one box, but if I have a
situation where the number of cameras, or displays is greater than the
number of slots in one box, then I will need to use two machines and split
the functionality between them, just as in the 'old days'.  With the
difference being that both of the machines are Windows boxes rather than
Windows/Linux.

I'd just like to know if anybody's done this, and what they had to change
on the 'video capture' box to get it to run.

Thanks!

-randy