[AG-TECH] Multiple use for quick bridge

Don Morton donmorton at fastmail.fm
Thu Jan 23 11:53:30 CST 2003

I think the AG community should have some sort of award for
the first person to engage in a conversation in the lobby
from cruise altitude.

If y'all decide on a good one, maybe I'll cash in some miles
and try to be the first, though I don't know if any Alaska Air
partners are going to have ISP's....

Guy, didn't you say you were flying next week??