[AG-TECH] Multiple use for quick bridge

Osland, CD (Chris) C.D.Osland at rl.ac.uk
Thu Jan 23 10:38:42 CST 2003

Looks like I'll live to see the day when pigs might fly!

Chris

Chris Osland                         Office tel: +44 (0) 1235 446565
Digital Media and Access Grid      Medialab tel: +44 (0) 1235 446459
BIT Department             Access Grid room tel: +44 (0) 1235 445666
e-mail:   C.D.Osland at rl.ac.uk               Fax: +44 (0) 1235 445597

CLRC Rutherford Appleton Laboratory (Bldg. R18)
Chilton, DIDCOT, Oxon OX11 0QX, UK

[The contents of this email are confidential and
are for the use of the intended recipient only.
If you are not the intended recipient do not take
any action on it or show it to anyone else,
but return this email to the sender and delete your copy of it.]