[AG-TECH] Two Win2K or WinXP AG setups - anybody done them?

Randy Groves randy.groves at boeing.com
Thu Jan 23 19:53:56 CST 2003

I'm looking at possible configurations for supporting larger rooms, and
wondering if anyone's done a modification of the AG large room setup that
splits the functions across two Windows boxes rather than a Windows/Linux
setup.  With all  the peices available on Windows, I'm guessing it's
definitely possible, but I can imagine that there are some tweaks to the
startup files that would be required to point the second box to the display
machine to coordinate the event management.

Anybody done this already?

Thanks!

-randy