[AG-TECH] AG video node and newer Redhat

Jeremy Mann jeremy at bioc09.v19.uthscsa.edu
Fri Jan 10 10:30:14 CST 2003

Just finished building a dual Athlon AG video node. The AG video
installation (Redhat 6.2) fails to complete on this newer computer. So I
installed 7.3 instead. Now I am having a JAVA issue when trying to run
vrm-eventlistener and arm-eventlistener.

I have seen from previous posts that if you get a newer version of JAVA
the tools should work. Well in my case, I get even more errors when trying
to run the programs.

What version of tools and JAVA work together with newer installations of
Redhat?

--
Jeremy Mann
jeremy at biochem.uthscsa.edu