[AG-TECH] newer RedHat required. (fwd)

Leslie Arvin arvin at stat.purdue.edu
Fri Jan 10 14:17:38 CST 2003

I have installed AG 1.0 on RedHat 8.0 and it appears to work.
I'm not done tweaking it yet.

Copying a working /usr/local/ag from a working RedHat 6.2 node
to a RedHat 8 machine worked immediately, though tweaking the
install helps (setting path, etc. -- look in
/usr/local/ag/lib/ag-install for AG 1.0 post-install steps).
And of course, I can't speak for your drivers.

-- Leslie Arvin
    arvin at stat.purdue.edu
    Programmer
    Purdue University Access Grid