[AG-TECH] adding a service; was: WinGlobus cert problem

Randy Heiland heiland at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Fri Feb 28 05:31:56 CST 2003

Thanks Ivan, maybe I'll learn something by remotedly attending your GGF
tutorial, or reading whatever docs will evolve from that.

Til then, I got to thinking about my grid certs and wondering if they are
somehow invalid for doing all this AGTk stuff.  My certs are probably 2 years
old now, here's my ID:

% grid-proxy-init -debug
Files being used:
    cert_file: none
    cert_dir : /etc/grid-security/certificates
    proxy    : /tmp/x509up_u23470
    user_cert: /home/heiland/.globus/usercert.pem
    user_key : /home/heiland/.globus/userkey.pem
Your identity: /C=US/O=National Computational Science Alliance/CN=Randy Heiland
Enter GRID pass phrase for this identity:

Is there something unique about AGTk certs vs. Globus certs from ~2 yrs ago?

fyi - I download all the AGTk s/w to my home WinXP system last night, ftp'd
over my certs, but got to the same stopping point as already reported.

I'm going off to read some AGTk security-related code now... :)

--Randy