[AG-TECH] adding a service; was: WinGlobus cert problem

Thomas Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Feb 27 16:35:36 CST 2003

Randy:

That's not my doc, that's Jennifer's.  Thanks, Jennifer.

It looks like your proxy has expired on Windows.  Renew the proxy and
you should get to the same place as you did on Linux.

To "start adding services", select a service manager from the list, and
use the Services menu item AddService.  By doing this, you are choosing
which media types you want to send and receive.  These should then
update when you enter a venue using the Venue Client.

Tom